CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

So after about 12 weeks of trying to get this loan to start our own practice, we got denied. We are really bumbed because we all thought that this would go through. It has been really hard because I haven't had a job for 6 weeks now because I had to quit my job for training. It has been a huge learning process. We are still hopeful and we know that when one door closes another opens. We are just waiting for which door is going to open. We don't know what the future holds that is really hard to be ok with. If there is only one thing that this process has taught us is to trust. Trust completely in the Lord. This was something that I didn't know I had a hard time with until this process. I think so many of us are such planners and know that we have x amount of money in income and think we have some control over things. Well, this has been an eye opener and when I thought that I had learned to trust, God is telling us that we still have more to learn. We have gotten really good at knowing that he will always provide. Thanks to those of you who are praying for us. We are evaluating our options of what to do next and always know that God is Good.

3 comments:

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

I love your attitude! You are being a great example- thank you! Praying for you hang in there! love mo

Hyser Family said...

A good outlook on this Jen. Some days it will be easier to believe He's in control than others. :) We'll be praying for direction for you guys...

Jennifer said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog!